Our Client is the world leader in the field of industrial Manipulators. Technical sales Engineer is responsible for maintaining and developing business with the existing customers in the area as well as locating and selling to new outlets. Reporting to Sale Manager/Division Manager/Managing Director
Area: Industrial Manipulators, Vacuum lifters, Chain Hoists welding automation, Packaging and lifting.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Acquires a thorough working knowledge of all products and applications as well as develops all necessary professional selling skills.
- Makes the sales plan to cover the areas assigned in the most effective and economic manner. Frequent visits the existing and potential customers. Sells products to customers to achieve the agree budget and targets.
- Takes customers’ orders and prepares order forms with full details to Customers Service officers.
- Maintains and develops relations with customers with technical service as well as promotes goodwill of the organization.
- Identifies key customers and keeps the up-to-date records of all customers and prospective customers.
- Plans the itinerary and customers’ visits and reports in advance to supervisor/manager on a weekly basis.
- Gathers all information as a survey on the responsible products, discusses market requirement to supervisor/manager. Monitors and submits a regular report on competitors’ activities
- Male, Age between 22-45 years old. Experience at least one year.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/ Engineering or similar.
- Have to experience in Sales of industrial manipulators, vacuum lifters and chain hoists and pneumatic balancer will be an advantage.
- New graduates or experienced in Sales.
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Pro-active, results-oriented with planning skill and positive attitude.
- Good communication in English
- Having own car is preferable
- Able to use Auto Cad program is a must
- Professional to read and understand in technical drawing is a must
**Capable to draw/ read on autocad 2D and support the project execution
Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply directly by click apply now or contact K. Pakjira at 02-653 2680 ext.117
|Job Category||FMCG, Industrial|
|Yr(s) of Exp||2+ yrs|
|Open to expat?||No|