Our client was established in 1994 to support automobile manufacturing in the Asian region along with the development of spare parts manufacturing within the country. Later the company was elevated to be the automobile design and R&D center for 12 countries across Asia and Oceania, catered to the varying and rapidly growing demand of customers as well as strengthening the competence.
- Give accurate and timely counsel to executives in a variety of legal topics (contract partnership, international investment, corporate affairs etc.).
- Draft and solidify agreements, contracts and other legal documents to ensure the company’s full legal rights both in Thai and English.
- Communicate and negotiate with external parties (regulators, external counsel, public authority etc.), creating relations of trust.
- Monitor and perform of Board of Investment (BOI) and related activities
- Provide legal opinion and comment to all departments of the company.
- Specify corporate governance issue and regularly monitor compliance.
- Coordinate to prepare Shareholder Meeting and Board of Director Meeting.
- Coordinate with outsource lawyers regarding legal action.
- Have 3 – 5 years’ experience in handing of full set of Legal & Corporate Affair function.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of corporate law and procedures.
- Male/Female, Thai Nationality, Age not over 27 – 30 years old.
- Bachelor Degree or in Law.
- Strong command of spoken and written in English (TOEIC 750 up)
- Proficient in Microsoft office especially in Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
- Good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Well time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Strong in problem solving and logical thinking skills
|Yr(s) of Exp||2-10 yrs|
|Company Industry||Automobile Manufacturing|
|Open to expat?||No|