On offer is the opportunity to join a market leader who is leading in global Science base company in Animal health. (You will be joining a major leading organisation who also have a strong presence in Thailand)
Skills we need:
- The main function of the role will be to manage over of Thailand business.
- Extensive understand in general business, financial P&L, costing and logistics and operation management.
- Performance Management, Staffing, Management Proficiency, Coordination, Coaching, Developing Standards, Financial Planning and Strategy, Process Improvement, Decision Making, Strategic Planning, Quality Management
- As part of the role you will be working closely with expat major client’s teams, putting customer proposals together and will be tasked with upselling the company’s solutions. As such, you will be dealing in various projects with customers who maybe an expat Thai and English skills will be use.
- Strong academic background in business or related filed
- 15+ years related work experience in human or animal nutrition
- knowledge of business and management principles and practices
- knowledge of strategic planning
- knowledge of human resource management principles and procedures
- knowledge of basic economic and accounting principles and practices
- knowledge of office administrative procedures
- Proficient in relevant software applications
Not only do my client offer an excellent basic salary, they also offer excellent professional development and a defined career progression path
If you would like to apply forthis role or find out more, please email to email@example.com or 02-653-6980-7 ext.109
|Job Category||Executive Search|
|Yr(s) of Exp||15+ yrs|
|Salary Range||500K - 600K|