An international Insurance company specialized in Automotive Protection. They emphasize on delivering advanced, creative, and sound solutions to their clients. Given the recent developments in the business, they will be delivering a number of projects to improve their market dominance therefore, they are hiring an Assistant Program Manager to support their growth.
- Assist the Program Manager and Country Manager in business plan, demonstrate awareness, and services in the Automotive Protection Thailand Business
- Ensure all POS and presentation material are accurate, complaint and available for related distribution channel.
- Consistent reviews of the credit control, unclosed premiums, aged debt, and dealer statements to ensure that the credit control for Thailand AP run efficiently.
- Build strong relationship with key stakeholders to support constructive and to ensure the service adapt to the changing needs of the business.
- Knowledge of Insurance industry
- Expertise of the country’s automotive manufacturers, after sales and insurance markets, especially Warranty and GAP & strategic planning.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- English is a must
Great Opportunity to join the fast growing company with attractive salary and benefits.
|Job Category||Information Technology|
|Job Level||Middle to Senior|
|Yr(s) of Exp||3-5 yrs|
|Company Industry||Car Warranty|
|Open to expat?||No|