Submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Take your career to the next level with market leading recruitment company Parker Bridge, in an environment where:
- Your ideas are valued
- Integrity with candidates, clients and employees really matters
- The management style is supportive
- You are extremely well rewarded for your efforts
- Training is in ‘the DNA’ of the business – you’ll never stop learning
- You’ll find yourself in a ‘work hard, play hard’ environment
- Your team supports youIt is ‘safe to make a mistake’ – we view mistakes as learning opportunities
- If you are entrepreneurial and extremely hard-working you can fast-track your career and even become a shareholder in the business
- World-class systems and processes make it easier for you to succeed
- Unique differentiators enable you to engage with candidates and clients on a different level
- Skill, work ethic and clever ideas keep us ahead of our competitors
Parker Bridge Chairman, Mike Walmsley, is widely acknowledged as one of the world’s leading recruitment experts.
Mike has personally coached and improved the performance of some of the world’s biggest billers (recently transforming a $600,000 biller to $3,600,000, making that person one of the world’s biggest billers).
Imagine how much you would earn if you could follow suit.
Join Parker Bridge and you will have access to the insider secrets of premium success including:
- Weekly training/coaching to sharpen your skills and improve billings
- A 250 page sales induction manual written personally by Mike Walmsley
- 24/7 access to 400 training videos from 50 recruitment and business experts
- Management and director development training
Your training covers every aspect of improving efficiency as a recruiter, including; how to make the vacancies that you take easier to fill, building long-term business relationships, how to identify the best prospective clients and ensuring that your interview to placement ratio is the best in the industry. In addition, you will learn advanced online candidate sourcing techniques, the use of digital marketing to source top candidates and over 30 non internet-based methods to find the best candidates.
In today’s competitive recruitment arena it’s critical to stay one step ahead of the competition. Our latest innovations is PB TV, an online video channel with dozens of high-quality videos to help candidates perform better on interview, improve their career prospects and write more effective CVs. None of our competitors has anything similar, which means we can attract candidates they are unable to – something that is very attractive to employers.
You’ll also be able to use PB Executive Intro, another unique differentiator that creates partnership-based relationships with clients who recruit senior executives.
Please ask for more detail about these and other USPs when you attend an interview with us.
The board members of Parker Bridge have a proven track record of building recruitment companies from the ground up to create international recruitment businesses.
When you join Parker Bridge, there is no glass ceiling or pecking order in terms of when you get promoted. We operate a true meritocracy, meaning that you can progress your career as fast as your ability enables you to.
If you’re disappointed with the vision and ambition of your current recruitment company, or you are ready to take your first step in recruitment, you can talk to us any time in strict confidence. If your drive and ambition matches ours, we listen to your ideas and help you achieve your goals.
Rewarding our staff is very important here at Parker Bridge, here are some of the rewards and benefits you can look forward to:
- Industry leading commission scheme with uncapped earnings
- An intensive training with Mike Walmsley
- Incentive meals and trips away for top performers
- Clear and transparent career progression with set goals for promotion
- Work with a passionate and supportive team
“Working at Parker Bridge isn’t just a job. It is a place where you can really challenge your professional knowledge where there is no limit to your own success.I love working at Parker Bridge because of the continuous support and positive supportive team environment.
At Parker Bridge, we have all undergone intensive training and as a result, have a systematic approach to enable ourselves to achieve all aspects of the recruitment success. Plus, there is a highly attractive reward and incentive schemes that keeps us motivated and driven to read our goals”
Cyrus Salimian | IT Team Lead & Senior Recruiter (Asia Region)
Winner of Parker Best Performer 2015-2017 | Winner of Parker Bridge Most Improved Professional Award in 2016 | Winner of Parker Bridge Top Billing Award in 2017 (Q1) | Winners for Various Prizes
“I left Parker Bridge in 2014, and returned in 2016. So I have experienced both Parker Bridge’s old approach and the new approach.
In 2014, although I was the best performer that year, I still felt the need to leave because the environment did not support either my own personal objectives or opportunity for me to grow. There is definitely something changing here and it feels good being back and part of it”
Sarawoot Intapanom | Senior IT Recruitment Consultant
Parker Bridge Best Performer 2014 | Winner of Parker Bridge Top Billing 2017 (Monthly)